The position will play a key role in the sales interface between the company and customer by managing and developing current and future business in the respect of the strategy and perimeters defined by the company management, in terms of quantity, profitability and quality points of view.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Benchmarking of the main competitors;
- Elaborating the annual sales budget, in accordance with the Management, and accomplishment of the goals;
- Establishing, building and maintaining relationships with the current customers portfolio;
- Identifying, selecting and developing new sales distributors or users of cutting blades, establishing new partnerships when needed;
- Managing and supporting all the commercial activities;
- Technical support to users of cutting blades;
- Analyzing market needs and searching for new possibilities;
- Maximizing profits of the company through the business development;
- Developing marketing activities aimed to improve brands awareness.
- Previous experience in sales/key account management achieved in companies operating in the same market (cutting tools or cutting machinery especially for metal materials)
- Ability to analyze and understand customer needs and present customized proposals;
- Individual commercial initiative, high degree of responsibility and oriented to the achievement of objectives;
- Previous experience with the US market and distribution channels;
- Used to travel over 70% of the time.
- Honest, reliable, perseverant, problem solver, result oriented;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Strong personality and adaptability skills;
- Availability to move to and travel along the US territory.