For the Garage division of BL Systems dba CEMB USA, US subsidiary of CEMB spa Italy, a multinational medium-sized leading company operating in the balancing and vibration analysis field we are looking for the Business Development Manager/National Sales Manager.
Reporting directly to the Vice President and coordinating a team of Regional Sales Managers, the candidate will ensure the business's development in US market providing innovative ideas for its growth and building long-term client relationships.
- Working with the sales team members to develop effective strategies to increase sales volumes with new and existing customers
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Drive sales growth with the current customer, key account and develop new sales initiatives and promotional activities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Develop and manage KPI (Key Performance Indicators) for the sales team
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships with key accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large distributors, key customers, and retail customers.
- Prepare quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Establish productive, stimulating, and professional relationships with key personnel inside the company
- Liaison with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are trained and prepared for the product launch
- Provide constant marketing positioning updates and products benchmarking
Main requirements and qualifications:
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a National Sales Manager in the automotive equipment business
- Experience leading a sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Effective communication with proactive approach
- Proven Team leadership skills, essential for this position and for the relevant career development planned for this role.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel frequently nationally
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate is a proactive and ambitious individual, who wants to develop his career with us and grow into senior leadership roles in a future.
Remote with availability to travel
Candidate must show proof of US citizenship/visa/alien registration.
No sponsorship will be offered for this role.
At Consea Executive Search, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients, and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and ideas drive innovation and make us successful. Consea is committed to a recruitment process that results in the hiring of the best applicants. Consea’s Delivery Team will be accountable for the sourcing, pre-selecting, pre-screen, interview, and offer.
Consea promotes equal opportunity through affirmative action in employment. Discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, and qualified veteran status. Equal opportunity results when all applicants are treated consistently at every stage of recruitment.