Consea is an Italian leading executive search firm providing high-quality solutions in search and selection of Middle to Top Management across many industries including Automotive and Manufacturing, Fashion & Retail, Consumer Goods and Health Care industries boasting long-term relationships both with clients and candidates.
Our client is a multinational and fast-growing company here in the United States. To assist in their daily operations, we have been hired to assist them in the recruitment of a Marketing Specialist support and enhance their market presence in the US.
- implementation of marketing campaigns based on the prepared strategy,
- website management - ensuring proper functioning and constant development with new materials and company descriptions
- Preparation and coordination of production and distribution of marketing materials,
- organizing photo/film sessions and coordinating work on photo/video materials
- cooperation with the sales department in the area of marketing,
- participation in creative sessions of creating marketing concepts/campaigns.
- Participation in the preparation of data analysis based on Google Analytics
- 2 years of marketing experience and knowledge of marketing trends
- experience in the area of online marketing SEO/SEM and working with CMS and CRM systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics tools social media principles (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Keyword Planner, Display & Video 360, AdForm) - welcome
- knowledge of social media - Facebook Ads and YouTube Ads
- knowledge of basic video marketing requirements
- knowledge of MS Office package, in particular the ability to use Excel
- experience in B2B customer service is welcome
- English native or C2
Candidate must show proof of US citizenship/visa/alien registration. No sponsorship will be offered for this role.
At Consea Executive Search, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients, and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and ideas drive innovation and make us successful. Consea is committed to a recruitment process that results in the hiring of the best applicants. Consea’s Delivery Team will be accountable for the sourcing, pre-selecting, pre-screen, interview, and offer.
Consea promotes equal opportunity through affirmative action in employment. Discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, and qualified veteran status. Equal opportunity results when all applicants are treated consistently at every stage of recruitment.