For our client, a multinational company with a global presence, we are looking for the MARKETING MANAGER LATAM who will be the leader for the whole Marketing function in the region for all the company’s range of products.
The position will report to dotted line to the LatAm General Manager and hierarchically to the Marketing Director and will manage the Marketing Team in the region to achieve the business objectives.
- Leading Latam region marketing activities.
- Accountable for supporting and creating strategy with the support of Product Management and Marketing Communication teams and collaborating with customers, and distributors.
- Create marketing strategy for key top segments, leading lproduct management and marketing communications within the latam team as well as aligned with group’s global teams.
- Create, run and manage multiple marketing campaigns for key segments.
- Accountable for Latam Marketing budget, defining annual marketing plans and calendar activities.
- Responsible to report and use ROI data to influence future marketing campaigns.
- Support Regional Sales with market insights, trends and competitor analysis.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar. A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- Proven past experience in the role with regional scope of the position gained at international companies in Packaging, Consumer Goods and Food production sector
- Strong customer service orientation and focus on markets & competitors. Business acumen is a must
- Self-starter, excellent people and project management skills, able to drive projects to conclusion and work effectively with a variety of people at various levels within the company
- Sets high standards & pace and is accountable
- Fluency in English and Brazilian Portuguese languages, Spanish knowledge will be a plus
- Good leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical skills – can develop differential insights on the market/business
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Problem solver
Jundiai, SP - Brazil
Consea America is a leading executive search firm providing high-quality solutions in search and selection of Middle to Top Management across many industries including Automotive and Manufacturing, Fashion & Retail, Consumer Goods, and Health Care industries boasting long-term relationships both with clients and candidates.
At Consea Executive Search, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients, and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and ideas drive innovation and make us successful. Consea is committed to a recruitment process that results in the hiring of the best applicants. Consea’s Delivery Team will be accountable for the sourcing, pre-selecting, pre-screen, interview, and offer.
Consea promotes equal opportunity through affirmative action in employment. Discrimination is prohibited based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, and qualified veteran status. Equal opportunity results when all applicants are treated consistently at every stage of recruitment.