In order to support our client's business growth, we are looking for a Director of Human Resources (North America) to report to the CEO of NAM and to the Group HR Director (in HQs).
The position is responsible for leading the human resources function and providing guidance to executives enabling them to make informed business decisions. This individual directs and manages the coordination of all Human Resource services (i.e. talent management, succession planning, performance management, recruiting, workforce effectiveness, and individual development planning). Serves as an HR leader and liaison for corporate initiatives and operates as a business partner, consultant, and coach to business unit leaders and managers. In addition, analyze gaps and recommends/implement solutions to ensure enhancement and acceptance of initiatives are met (i.e. diversity, functional training, etc.).
- Develops and drives the people strategy aligned to the business strategy and supports achieving the business objectives.
- Coaches leadership on the identification and development of HR strategies, identifying gaps, and planning processes to support business initiatives.
- Lead change initiatives to support the achievement of functional goals and organizational growth; develop and execute change plans and communication for business strategy changes and/or HR process changes.
- Lead and strategically manage value-added HR process execution in the areas of performance management, compensation, organizational development, and design, workforce planning, learning and development, change management, and talent and succession management.
- Act as a strategic partner to executives providing HR expertise to enhance leadership abilities, relationships among teams/individuals, interpersonal communications, people engagement, and performance management.
- Works with recruiting team to design and implement candidate sourcing and selection processes for recruiting at different level positions.
- Serves as the senior advisor to senior leaders on people issues.
- Works effectively with senior management as well as cross-functional global HR teams to plan and execute innovation initiatives and solutions; ensures delivery of results. Effectively prepares and presents executive-level presentations of plans and results.
- Coach and develop leaders to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the current and future business challenges and opportunities both at the organization and functional business unit level; build proactive plans to address the challenges.
We want to enter in touch with solid and experienced candidates with the ability to work in a global matrix, fast-paced, and rapidly changing business environment.
At least 15 years of experience in relevant Human Resources roles with tracked record achievements in implementing, designing, and executing HR policies and programs in multiple locations with different HR state laws.
An experience in a consumer company with a b2b sales environment is a must.
The candidate is able to collaborate, consult and influence all levels of management and associates. Has the ability to analyze HR data, obtain insights and build plans to positively impact the business; Ability to develop people and improve processes within organizations, facilitate innovation, and organizational change processes. Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
Job location: NJ/NY
Candidate must show proof of US citizenship/visa/alien registration. No sponsorship will be offered for this role.
Consea America is a US-based leading executive search firm providing high-quality solutions in search and selection of Middle to Top Management across many industries including Automotive and Manufacturing, Fashion & Retail, and Consumer Goods industries boasting long-term relationships both with clients and candidates.