For our client, a leading global supplier of innovative solutions of intralogistics and material handling for the optimization of the supply chain of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing operations worldwide, we are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER, USA.
The candidate will support the North America operations in managing all aspects of projects, to meet profitability and financial targets, delivering products and services in line with customer needs within timely expectations, and the long-term success of the organization.
The Project Manager will manage and collaborate with cross-functional team members, defines and communicates clear project deliverables and performance targets, manages all aspects of customer relationships and ensure overall satisfaction to the contractual deliverable. The role manages with the project team the completion of activities to assure quality, profitability, and timing targets of the project.
- Accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Responsible for the client’s request/demands: weekly and monthly reports, following instructions/modifications of the client;
- Coordination with sales department and internal technical departments to ensure compliance with customers’ technical specifications
- Managing project budget, communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to clients and team members.
- Coordination of internal offices to prepare and submit to the Customer change orders
- Attend onsite meetings to address any project issue, modifications to the schedule, installation planning and commissioning criteria.
- Supporting the internal engineering team to arrange onsite technical visits.
- Periodical tracking and reporting on percent complete, budget burn, earned value, slippage, risk tracking, project effort and duration to complete and other key project metrics.
- Taking care of project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics
- Liaise with the other department at the HQs (technical departments, project management department, manufacturing, field engineering) and in US (sales, operations, site management) to ensure the flawless execution of projects and meeting of customer deadlines.
- When necessary, liaise with suppliers of technology products in Europe and US to ensure timely deliveries and installation support per negotiated scope of work.
- When necessary liaise with suppliers of installation services (Mechanical, electrical, IT) to ensure timely installation services per negotiated delivery dates and scope of work.
Main requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Experience of at least 3+ years in similar roles. Would be preferred having worked in a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Practical experience in huge projects realization/installation management
- Project management, analytical skills;
- Organization, negotiation and leadership capabilities;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
- Italian with fluent English knowledge
- Willingness to travel both domestic and international
Candidate must show proof of US citizenship/visa/alien registration.
No sponsorship will be offered for this role.
Consea America is a leading executive search firm providing high-quality solutions in search and selection of Middle to Top Management across many industries including Automotive and Manufacturing, Fashion & Retail, Consumer Goods, and Health Care industries boasting long-term relationships both with clients and candidates.
At Consea Executive Search, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients, and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and ideas drive innovation and make us successful. Consea is committed to a recruitment process that results in the hiring of the best applicants. Consea’s Delivery Team will be accountable for the sourcing, pre-selecting, pre-screen, interview, and offer.
Consea promotes equal opportunity through affirmative action in employment. Discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, and qualified veteran status. Equal opportunity results when all applicants are treated consistently at every stage of recruitment.