For our client, a multinational and fast-growing company here in the United States, we are looking for the CONTROLLER who will play a key role in providing financial guidance to ensure the overall profitability and success of the manufacturing plant.
- Partner with Production leadership to prepare yearly budget proposals by cost center, and present to Senior Management.
- Assist in the preparation of Capital project budget requests and evaluate return on investments to update the Senior Management.
- Perform regular cost analysis to highlight trends and areas of opportunity to guide short-term and long-term actions to maximize profitability.
- Prepare monthly forecasts.
- Support administration of periodic fixed assets stock taking and fixed asset book verifications.
- Ensure that Budget, Forecasts and Actual data are uploaded into ERP.
- Prepare and present the Month End/Year End to Senior Leadership.
- Perform cost simulations to evaluate new production flows, alternative shifting patterns, and/or revised production sequences.
Main requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; advanced degree is preferred.
- 8+ years of standard costing and accounting experience within a manufacturing environment
- Prior in-depth work experience with SAP and MS Office Suite – especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership abilities, experienced in working in a matrix managed environment
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking and execution abilities under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data, preparing reports, and presenting to leadership
Greater Cincinnati area
Candidate must show proof of US citizenship/visa/alien registration.
No sponsorship will be offered for this role.
Consea America is a leading executive search firm providing high-quality solutions in search and selection of Middle to Top Management across many industries including Automotive and Manufacturing, Fashion & Retail, Consumer Goods, and Health Care industries boasting long-term relationships both with clients and candidates.
At Consea Executive Search, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients, and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and ideas drive innovation and make us successful. Consea is committed to a recruitment process that results in the hiring of the best applicants. Consea’s Delivery Team will be accountable for the sourcing, pre-selecting, pre-screen, interview, and offer.
Consea promotes equal opportunity through affirmative action in employment. Discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, and qualified veteran status. Equal opportunity results when all applicants are treated consistently at every stage of recruitment.