For our client, a world leader in designing, building and marketing luxury goods, with an exclusive portfolio of the most prestigious brands, we are looking for the WARRANTY DIRECTOR reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Lead the restructuring and expansion of the Americas After Sales, Service and Warranty, Functions, including logistics and warehouse with retail parts operations, to achieve the objectives set
- Develop Service Network in the Americas to provide customer support throughout the region.
- Manage and direct the Americas headquarters After Sales, Service and Warranty team to attain growth objectives
- Organize the Service University for the Americas Service Network
- Develop and implement standards and processes by which all associates’ work is guided within the After Sales department for customers
- Establish documentation and internal controls, processes and projects with measurable results and report monthly
- Establish documentation and support to internal departments to support internal controls, processes, and projects
- Establish positive and productive working relationship for product support and sales, including written processes
- Find positive solutions when there are issues and problems
- Direct the development and implementation of Technician Reviews and Audits to ensure all Technicians are adequately trained and able to complete their job requirements according to established standards
- Work with After Sales Managers to establish measurable performance expectations and provide constructive feedback to employees on an ongoing basis as needed and during the formal Appraisal Process
- Work with After Sales Managers to establish equipment maintenance schedules, and advise management of equipment needs to improve productivity, efficiency, and quality of repairs
- Ensure the department maintains effective working relationships with other departments
- Prepare for and participate in meetings with management and other department heads as needed and/or required
- Conduct periodic staff meetings for effective communication of goals and objectives.
- Expand and develop the North American Service Network and infrastructure
- Develop a rigorous audit system based on continuous quality improvement of our service network and footprint to ensure service excellence
- Strengthen and expand service presence in Latin America, specifically with new partners and develop performance goals for existing partners
- Build highly profitable retail service capabilities and spare parts retail operations
Main requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Business preferred
- At least 7-10 years related experience
- Experience with Manufacturing processes
- Fluent knowledge of English and Italian
- Good management skills, able to lead a large team
- Possess leadership qualities and business development mindset
- Problem-solving ability
- Results-oriented, prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service abilities with both internal and external customers. Manages difficult client/customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments
- Able to meet productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Greater Miami area, FL
Candidate must show proof of US citizenship/visa/alien registration.
No sponsorship will be offered for this role.
Consea America is a leading executive search firm providing high-quality solutions in search and selection of Middle to Top Management across many industries including Automotive and Manufacturing, Fashion & Retail, Consumer Goods, and Health Care industries boasting long-term relationships both with clients and candidates.
At Consea Executive Search, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients, and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and ideas drive innovation and make us successful. Consea is committed to a recruitment process that results in the hiring of the best applicants. Consea’s Delivery Team will be accountable for the sourcing, pre-selecting, pre-screen, interview, and offer.
Consea promotes equal opportunity through affirmative action in employment. Discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, and qualified veteran status. Equal opportunity results when all applicants are treated consistently at every stage of recruitment.